[IDV #ANY-352494]: ERA-Interim Data Problems...Continued

> Sean,
>
> I have uploaded a netCDF file and associated bundle to the IDV support
> RAMADDA. Is there any work around (maybe an edit to the netCDF file?) to make
> the discontinuity less? Thanks for all of your help!
>
> V/R,
>
> Stefan

Stefan,
      I think the problem is not the discontinuity, it is the boundary. In the
latest release, you should have a Jython function named lonFlip, this should be
the solution of your dataset. I believe you can flip the longitude to -180 to
+180 can then doing the display in the Africa area. Give it a try.

Yuan

> Stefan Cecelski
> Ph.D. Candidate and Graduate Research Assistant
> AOSC Department: University of Maryland College Park
> 2343 Computer and Space Sciences Building(CSS #224)
> 703.801.1370
> address@hidden

Ticket ID: ANY-352494
Department: Support IDV