[IDV #BAF-577021]: IDV_3.0u2 doesn't start

Greetings Andrea,

I think the IDV is trying to read/write some information in a folder that is
contained on the administrator's home directory. Was there a problem installing
the IDV on your user account, as you did with 3.0? I would strongly recommend
installing the IDV while logged into your user account.

Cheers!

Sean

> Full Name: Andrea Pellegrini
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_3.0u2\jre version: 1.6.0_20
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: Hello, I installed IDV_3.0u2 on a 64bit W7 PC.
> Please, note that I'm currently using IDV_3.0, I followed the same procedures
> to install both releases, and 3.0 is working properly.
> I installed 3.0u2 using an Administrator account and the software starts
> correctly when I am in that account. Usually, I don't work logged-in as an
> Administrator: when I start the new release from another account, the splash
> screen appears and the Dashboard window opens, but both windows show "Loadind
> defaults" and don't go further.
> Thank you in advance.

Ticket ID: BAF-577021
Department: Support IDV