[IDV #QDQ-299644]: Problem with FILTER applied to GlobWave points file (NC format)

> Hi again Yuan.  I figured out that != is what we old timers used >< for.
> Anyway, I still get the same error message.  And here are the details, if
> they are of any help.  I'm simply trying to display the file attached to my
> original note, using a color palette to show the value of swh.

Murray,

    Since you didn't tell me in details, let me explain what I did here:

1) specified "netCDF/GEMPAK point data" as Data Source Type, load the data.

2) Right click this loaded data source, (or double click on this data source)
in the Field Selector panel, to bring up the properties window, and set the Bin
Size as 5 min.

3) Select the Point data in the Field panel, and Point Data List as display
type, and click create display

4) Click the Select Field button, and add swh and swh_quality

5) back to Field Selector, and select Point Data Plot as display type, and
location as Layout model, and create display.

6) now you can go back the Displays panel, and doing the Filters.

You may need to create a local layout model to do the display you wanted.

Yuan

Ticket ID: QDQ-299644
Department: Support IDV