[IDV #ZRQ-267528]: Color bar problems

Greetings Jim,

Just an update on your issue with the colorscale - it turns out that the issue
is in the VisAD library. We are working with SSEC on a possible solution, but
nothing so far. I suggest using the 'invert colorbar' feature for the time
being.

I'll let you know as soon as we come up with something.

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: ZRQ-267528
Department: Support IDV