[IDV #VUV-175754]: IDV

Greetings Raghu,

In your user's home directory there should be a .unidata folder. Try moving
that folder to something like .oldunidata and then start up the IDV. Does the
IDV work again? Also, make sure nothing changed in your runIDV.bat file and, if
you have multiple installs of IDV, make sure you are using the correct
runIDV.bat to get things started. Please let me know how it goes!

Cheers,

Sean

Ticket ID: VUV-175754
Department: Support IDV