[IDV #VUV-175754]: IDV

Greetings Raghu,

Running the IDV with the option "-Dj3d.rend=d3d" tells Java3d to use DirectX as
the backend. The errors you sent in your email below indicate there is a
problem involving DirectX. You should try using the following in your
runIDV.bat script to run the IDV:

jre\bin\java -Xmx%idv_memory%m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -Didv.enableStereo=false
-jar idv.jar %*

Make sure all of the other lines referring to idv.jar are commented out.

Sean

Ticket ID: VUV-175754
Department: Support IDV