[IDV #YRT-329363]: Temperature scale with IDV

> Hello!
>
> I'm Oscar from University of Costa Rica.
> I would like to know if is possible to add
> a temperature scale in satellite images in
> IR channel or other channels .. I'm a little
> confused about it... if is possible, How can
> I do it?.. I have been thinking that I need
> to put a equation in IDV to get it..but.. I no sure..
>
> Thanks for any help that you can give me...
>
> cheers!
>
> Oscar

Oscar,
      If I understand your question correctly, I would suggest to use formula
to add the scale you wanted. The formula can be a simple one: a* IR, and the a
is your scale , the IR is the satellite images from IR channel. Please
reference the user guide if you need know the details of adding a formula.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/formulas/SimpleFormulas.html

Yuan

Ticket ID: YRT-329363
Department: Support IDV