[IDV #IAI-915156]: Problem in drawing Contour with certain line in different color

> Hi
>
> Here is the bundle and data
>
> Eric

Hi Eric,
    The problem is very strange to me, it can be the java issue or the other
underlying library. The solution I would suggest it to create another contour
display, and setting the first contour display to use the green color, and the
second to the red color. In the second contour plan view control, change the
the contour property to be like: "5778.0;5788.0", using the irregular interval
to only display the contour line you wanted. I tried in my computer, and it
worked.

Yuan

> address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Greetings Eric,
> >
> > I am not able to reproduce that behavior (although it's obviously
> > happening for you) - would you mind sending a bundle demonstrating the
> > issue?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Sean
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > I am trying to draw contour with certain line in different color.
> > > But IDV give me strange result.
> > >
> > > Anyway to fix this?
> > > I am using IDV 3.0b1
> > >
> > > Thanks