[IDV #JWH-874332]: LGX Nexrad radar missing from IDV

> > 1. The name is Harry.
> >
> Sorry, Harry.
> > 2. The problem is that the station data (location, etc) needs to be
> > added to the software data files.
> >

> Yes, I need to add the station to the IDV if you are going to load the
> dataset from your local disk.
>

> Yuan

Dr. Harry,

    I am going to commit the change in the IDV, so you can download the nightly
release tomorrow. We need to add this new station in three places, the IDV is
only one of the three. After this change, you should be able to load a local
file in the Radar > Nexrad- Local tab, and select the LGX as its location. The
change in the server should be done by tomorrow. But the change in the netcdf
library will take a few days to complete. I will keep you post.

Yuan