[IDV #UOT-467375]: Color Table via command line?

> Full Name: Dan Gilmore
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Hi. I would have asked this question on the mailing
> lists, but the link provided on the support page
> (http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/mailinglist/mailing-list-form.html)
> leads to a missing page.
>
> We are wondering how we might incorporate a color table using a command line
> argument when we use the IDV command line to generate images from GRIB2
> files. Is this possible? If not, is it something that could be incorporated
> into the next version?
>
> Dan

Hi Dan,
      I am not very clear what you mean a command line argument, are you trying
to use the ISL or python script? or use a plugin? A color table can be saved in
a IDV plugin and then use this plugin in the command line argument. Adding an
API in the Jython script should be possible. Please provide a use case, I will
try to find out how to do it.

Yuan

Ticket ID: UOT-467375
Department: Support IDV