[IDV #UCL-496484]: IDV vector-steamlines switcing

Greetings Edward,

Would you mind sending us a bundle which contains a case like you describe
above? Once you have everything setup in the IDV, go to Help -> Support Request
Form... and make sure "Include Current State as Bundle" is checked. After you
fill out the rest of the form and click submit, we will get the info here in
support and dig into it.

Thanks!

Sean

> Full Name: Edward Cokelet