[IDV #TZQ-924803]: Radar multi PPI (Volume scan data) in netCDF (.nc) could not be opened using IDV

> Dear Mr.Yuan,
>
> Thank you for your kind response.
> Meanwhile I could debug a few issues in the format conversion including the
> geo co-ordinate mismatch pointed out by you too.  The lat and Long values
> were interchanged while porting. I corrected that.  Also the ubyte type
> probelm also have been addressed.  Also i solved the sale factor issue by
> some other trick.  now the problem remaining to be corrected is the time
> recognition.

Mr. Thampi,

        This is a bug in my code, I didn't check the unit and use the default
time unit which is standard base time known as "the epoch", namely January 1,
1970, 00:00:00 GMT. I am planning to make the change, but not sure when this
will be available to you. Since you are doing the conversion, the work around
for you is to use the default base time in your time unit to make it worked in
the IDV. I will keep you posted when the new release available.

Yuan

 Awaiting some help from your end on that count.
> I am attaching the latest version .nc file for your perusal and comment.
>
> Regards
> S B Thampi

Ticket ID: TZQ-924803
Department: Support IDV