[IDV #PJD-558513]: Wind barbs plotted in Layer Controls tab default to 5kt out of NE no matter what the actual wind is when the ID at the location is missing. [1076]

Dear User,

There is indeed a problem here but the diagnosis below is incorrect. It is not
related to SVN check in 13892, nor is it limited to wind data.

At any rate, please give the IDV nightly build a try tomorrow and you should
hopefully see your problem fixed.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: PJD-558513