[IDV #TIH-966494]: Cannot load workshop plugins

> ? 2011/8/9 ?? 12:10, Unidata IDV Support ??:
> >> Dear Sean:
> >>
> >> I still got the same error messages:

> >> Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL:
> >> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv//plugins/
> >>
> >> It does not work whether I tried the // or / before plugins.
> >>
> >> Owing to this, I did not see the Workshop tab on favorite toolbar.
> >> I assume this is not necessary to work through the workshop.
> >>
> >> I am running IDV 3.0b1 on Windows 7 64 bit.
> >> And I issued the runIDV command using the Command Window.
> >>
> >> I downloaded workshop datafiles.  However, for some exercises, I cannot
> >> find the connection for some associated files.
> >> On page 33/312, I cannot download
> >> ETA 1998-06-29 12:00 GMT file.
> >>
> >> Thank you for your help.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Shizoom Wang
> >>

> > Hi Shizoom,
> >           There was a workshop a few week ago in Italy, and not seeing this
> > kind of problem. I would suggest you to try out a few favorite bundles
> > under Displays menu first, if all these bundles working ok, I can email you
> > the workshop plugin, I don;t want to spend a lot of time digging in this
> > issue unless we can reproduce it here.
> >

> > Yuan
> > Dear Yuan:
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> shizoom wang

Hi Shizoom,
     In the web setting, it is not surprised that you don't have the permission
to access the
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv//plugins/

But you should be able to access the workshop.jar file through idv or a web
browser

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv//plugins/workshop.jar

Let me know if you need more help.

Yuan