[IDV #TJT-927341]: search in help doesn't work

> Yuan-
>
> What system does the nightly build run on?
>
> If you look at /share/idv/auxdata/docs/userguide/jh.out which is the
> output of the indexer, it says it can't find /opt/jdk/bin/java.  I'm not
> sure if that's just an artifact of you running the nightly build by hand
> this morning, but I'm guessing that the indexer isn't running and the
> exception is because the index is bad.  Harpo has /opt/jdk/bin/java, but
> if the nightly is running on some other system, then you'll need to
> change build.xml to point to the right java.  Run 'which java' and see
> what the default location is.
>
> Don

Just back from dentist office.  I moved the nightly to ABBOTT after the system
crash one week before the workshop, it uses the java I installed in my home
directory since Mike is too busy to take care many things. I may have missed a
few library there, I will check.

Yuan