[IDV #FIQ-462285]: Memory leak capturing image

> Hi Yuan ,
> Thank you for your suggestion.  But the problem occured as before.
> Increasing  JVM memory to 1024M, the error occured after
> twenty-four minutes .  When I set it to 512M before, error occured after
> ten minutes.
> Bellow is the memory situation caputured by JConsole tool.
>

> By the way , I'm a student and I  help others do some work in my spare
> time.
>
> Cindy

Hi Cindy,
      I am a little surprised that you are student, you are showing very good
Java programming skill.
      I wonder if you ever run the same dataset in the IDV interactively, if
not, please give a try, and let us know the memory usage. Also, provide me some
information of the dataset you are working on.

Yuan

> > Hi,
>

> > Thank you very much for your letter.  Could you please run the code I
> > send you as an attachment?
>
> > By the way, My machine memory is 2GB.  JVM parameter is: -Xmx512m
> > -Xms512m -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
>

> > Cindy.
>

> The memory allocated to the IDV is too small, you can increase to 1024m. This
> should solve your problem assuming the image created is reasonable. By the
> way, which meteorological institute do you work in?
>

> Yuan
>

> Ticket Details

> Ticket ID: FIQ-462285
>
> Department: Support IDV