[IDV #FIQ-462285]: Memory leak capturing image

> Hi,
>
> Thank you very much for your letter.  Could you please run the code I
> send you as an attachment?
> By the way, My machine memory is 2GB.  JVM parameter is: -Xmx512m
> -Xms512m -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
>
> Cindy.

The memory allocated to the IDV is too small, you can increase to 1024m. This
should solve your problem assuming the image created is reasonable. By the way,
which meteorological institute do you work in?

Yuan

Ticket ID: FIQ-462285
Department: Support IDV