[IDV #KOK-358567]: issue with removing Image Display

> Just out of curosity, I want to know what was the source of problem.
> I have been using IDV for quite sometime.

I made a change to the ImagePlanViewControl to support displaying satellite
imagery as "topography" - effectively mapping the brightness value to the Z
dimension.  I am not sure why the change causes that error, but since this was
experimental, I have backed out of the change.   It seems that the doTransform
method of ShadowImageByRefFunctionType is being called even after the image is
removed.  In that method, there is a check for that is throwing the error.  It
may be a timing issue.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: KOK-358567
Department: Support IDV