[IDV #TRM-905812]: ISL scripting problem within IDV

> Full Name: Scott Stephens
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /home/gempak/IDV_2.9u3/jre version: 1.6.0_20 j3d:1.5.2
> fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: I have created a bundle that I am attempting to set
> up as a script using runIDV in batch. Both the bundle and isl file work just
> fine when testing them within the user interface, however, I am getting this
> message when attempting to execute in batch:
>
> ./runIDV WNC_OBS.isl
> Sun Jun 26 17:51:22 EDT 2011: Loading bundle: ./WNC_OBS.xidv
> failed to create drawable
> ./runIDV: line 22: 17245 Segmentation fault      (core dumped)
> ./jre/bin/${command}
>
> This is using VMware, Fedora 14. Again, the graphical interface works well
> with no issues.
>
> Any ideas as to a possible remedy?
>
> Thanks for any insight.
>
> Scott

Hi Scott,
   I downloaded your bundle and ran it in my local machine, I got some error
message like:

ERROR: Initializing after unpersistence
java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException

I am guessing you are using some local formula or layout model, and it causes
the core dumped when you not run it locally.

If you can tell me more details of what you are doing, it maybe helpful to
identify the issue.

Yuan

Ticket ID: TRM-905812
Department: Support IDV