[IDV #JSP-708097]: RE: IDV map wrapping issue/scripting query

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the assistance. I realise that I had to change the projection
> after displaying what I wanted, up until now I had been doing it before,
> hence the repeated error. It now works fine and the output is similar to
> the screenshot you have provided, thanks for this.
>
> I wanted to know if IDV is capable of displaying *.b (GRIB2 Bulletin
> files): these are multiple forecast files packaged into one file in the
> format T, T+6, T+12, T+18...etc. I wanted to know if it is possible to
> display these forecasts similar to the individual file that I'd uploaded
> earlier and then animate/cycle through them per time? Do let me know;
> meanwhile, I would upload a sample bulletin file onto the area specified
> earlier.
>
> Regards,
> Ameen

Hi Ameen,
    The answer to your question is yes. You may need to specify the data source
type as "Grid files" in the data choosers. If not working as you expected, you
may want to upload a sample for us to test locally.

Yuan

Ticket ID: JSP-708097
Department: Support IDV