[IDV #JSP-708097]: RE: IDV map wrapping issue/scripting query

> I have just downloaded the latest version of IDV. I understand that it
> is meant to support GRIB2 files, and I have a repository of such files
> in *.forecast format. I was able to fire a sample file in said format
> into IDV, and I was presented with a selection of views based on the
> weather parameters (variables) defined in the GRIB2 file. However, the
> images I obtain are skewed as the wrap is set a little inwards of the
> British Isles (see attached). How do I resolve this? What file type do I
> select (currently I select gridded binary data or something along those
> lines)?

Hi Ameen,
The attached file not working, you probably attached the wrong images. It maybe
helpful to have a sample file, please upload here:

> Also, could you advise of scripting possibilities for IDV? Could I
> automate the generation of multiple images from multiple files and in
> bulk? Do you have samples for this? Are there any prewritten ones I can
> then modify?

There is a IDV scripting called ISL you can consider,it is in our userguide.

By the way, we have a training workshop in July, please check it out if you are
interesting.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

Yuan

> Thanks in advance!