[IDV #AIZ-992313]: Support for GRIB2 files view-and-edit capability

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your reply. I can try to be a little more specific: the
> engineer has a set of GRIB2 files which he/she may then want to prepare
> with very unusual and changeable weather patterns to see how the
> receiving component reacts. To do this it would imperative to visually
> see what is within the GRIB2 file, and then be able to modify the
> content using perhaps an embedded command line tool.
>
> I hope this makes sense?

Yes, this makes sense now. There is no doubt about the visualizing the GRIB2
data, a useful tool in the IDV to do the modification is the Jython api. And I
am guessing that you do want to save the changes, right?

Yuan

> Thanks and regards,
> Ameen

Ticket ID: AIZ-992313