[IDV #WGK-260322]: WRF cross-sections: showing terrain and freezing level

Hi again Kelley.

Sorry, I missed another file:

wrfout_d02_2040-07-16_03%3A00%3A00

And other files associated with this data (although I think that is it).

Please also upload those files, and let me know when they are there.

Thanks again.

-Julien

Ticket ID: WGK-260322
Department: Support IDV