[IDV #XWY-365129]: Help with windows scheduler executing bat file

Chris,

Next experiment:

Delete mylog.log in case it is left around from before. Then try

jre\bin\java -Xmx512m -Didv.enableStereo=false -jar idv.jar nz-gfs.isl >>
mylog.log 2>&1

and tell me what you see in the log file.

After you try that, I would bump up the memory quite a bit, perhaps to
-Xmx1500m.

-Julien

Ticket ID: XWY-365129
Department: Support IDV