[IDV #JKD-957683]: Navigation Controls in User Preferences defaults for mouse are incorrect [974]

Hello.

Don, Yuan and I chatted about this,

We think there is some confusion about the word "Selection".  In IDV speak,
that means the key you use to move selector points.  So, All the things labeled
selection do what they do.

The cursor zoom really doesn't work like it does in a normal VisAD window.  We
think it's just listed as a place holder.

-Julien

Ticket ID: JKD-957683
Department: Support McV