[IDV #RKU-741580]: Animation plots: automatic updating of "most recent" images

> Julien and Yuan,
>
> The IDV doesn't automatically update running animations of radar images and
> satellite images selected as "most recent" images, does it? As far as I know,
> to update an animation a bundle would have to be created and reloaded each
> time, or the data reloaded. Or am I missing something? If not, automatic
> updating of such animations would be really nice.
>
> -- Dave

Dave,
    The IDV do have a automatic updating feature. Although, I never try this
feature on the satellite images, I believe it works. To do it, you should bring
up the data source properties window, (in the Dashboard, Field Selector, and
right click on the data source you selected), and there is a Automatically
Reload check box to control the reload, and anther timing check box to set up
the time for every checking. Let me know if you have any more question about
this feature.

Yuan

> *   Dr. Dave Dempsey                        |       ^   ___       \|/     *
> *   Dept. of Geosciences                    |  ) ^     /||_||\    --0--  *
> *   San Francisco State University   | )  )    /  ||_||  \    /|\     *
> *   1600 Holloway Ave.                      |  )  )  /   ||_||    \          *
> *   San Francisco, CA   94132          |  )  ) /    ||_||      \   ^   *
> *   Phone:  (415) 338-7716               |  )  )  )~||~||~~~~ \~~*
> *   FAX:      (415) 338-7705               | )  )  )  ) ~  ~  ~ ~ ~ ~*
> *   Email:   address@hidden        |  )  )   )  ) ) ~  ~   ~ ~ *

Ticket ID: RKU-741580
Department: Support IDV