[IDV #NHQ-188806]: drawing polygons in IDV from a list of lat/lon points

> Hello-
>
> Is there a way to have IDV plot polygons from a list of lat/lon points?  The
> drawing control is the closest thing that I've found, but I want it to draw
> the polygon based on the lat/lon pairs from a file rather than from my click
> on the map.  Any suggestions?

Hi Tiffany,
  You can creates a xml file with the .xgrf as file suffix, and stores these
lat/lon points. The easy way is to
draw a polygons in the IDV and export the objects, and use this file as a
example.

> Can a layout model connect consecutive points with a line?

This feature is not available.

Yuan
> Thanks,
>
> email)