[IDV #PFP-117707]: IDV Bundle not working

Hi Joe.

I successfully got the bundle and data.

Would it be possible to have more information about what you expect to see?

What plots are you not seeing?

Also, was Ben using the exact same bundle and data? If yes, can you ask Ben
what version of the IDV he is running?

Thanks.

-Julien

> > Hello Yuan,
> >
> > I put a couple of files on our FTP site at
> > http://download.hao.ucar.edu/pub/waccm/
> > You will find the bundle .xidv file that I was able to load in IDV but I
> > don't get the data plotted.
> > Ben was able to use this same bundle and it worked fine so let me know
> > if you can.  I put a
> > TGCM*.nc data file there which is accessed by the bundle.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Joe
> >
> Joe,
> I am in a week long meeting, I will check your bundle and reply to you
> sometime next week.
>

> Yuan
> > --
> > Joe McInerney
> > address@hidden
> > National Center For Atmospheric Research(NCAR)
> > High Altitude Observatory(HAO)
> > P.O. Box 3000
> > Boulder, Colorado 80307
> > Phone: 303-497-8073