[IDV #QJL-154575]: Model zoom doesn`t work

Hi Reinaldo.

I do not know why your idv_2.9u3.gfs0.5_total_prec.xidv bundle did not work.

I "Removed All Displays" in the IDV and recreated in the South American precip
display.

Please see attached bundle. It should hopefully fix your issue.

-Julien

Ticket ID: QJL-154575
Department: Support IDV