[IDV #BER-596188]: probe time series improvements

> Yuan
>
> I guess I did not explain my issues adequately. Please see the comments
> I've inserted below. Thanks.
>
> Bill

> >> Hi Bill,
> >> The sharing of the geo location of two probe point is possible in the IDV,
> >> you need to turn the share in the display control panel. Edit>  Sharing>
> >> Sharing On.
>
> This was already done, and it does not work as we expect. The 2 height-time
> displays share a point, but the probe time series does not. All 3 are
> supposed
> to be sharing the location point.

Bill,
    It is my fault, I didn't read your report carefully.
    The time/height is a 3D probe and the time series is a 2D probe, to share
the geo location of these two different spatial probe point may be complicated.
I need more time to think about it.

> >> No, the size of the probe can not be changed.
> > Bill,
> >
> > Sorry for this wrong information, the probe size can be changed. In the
> > display control of the probe, Edit>  Properties>  Probe, you can change the
> > size and shape, or you can do View>  Probe>Size>  Increase.
>
> I am aware of this. As I mentioned above, I see how to change the size
> of the
> probe in the probe time series display. I do not see how to change the size
> of the probe in the height-time display. There is no probe tab in this
> control
> as there is in the other type of display control.

I think we can add this feature to increase the size of time/height probe.

Yuan

> > Yuan
> >>>>
> >> This feature needs to be added, I will put it in the todo list.
> >>

> >> Yuan

> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: BER-596188
> > Department: Support IDV