[IDV #ZTC-359315]: time animation widget

> Full Name: zhang
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 2.9b1 build date:2010-05-07 19:08 UTC
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_2.9b1\jre version: 1.6.0_20
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: why the different time's displays are in the same
> view? please see the attachment.
>
> thank you for your answer!
>
> best wishes!

Hi Juanqing,
       First the bundle you attached is linking to some local file, but I am
lucky enough to recognize the name of this file and able to redirect the link
to my local machine. In your bundle, there is only one data source, I am not
sure if I can understand your question here correctly. When you load this
dataset into the IDV, the display in the view window lists all the time steps
for the purpose of animation, is it what you means that different time's
displays? If you have more than one data sources loaded in the IDV, it can be a
little complicated situation, and I can explain to you if this is what confuses
you.

Yuan

Ticket ID: ZTC-359315
Department: Support IDV