[IDV #CUX-210969]: IDV 2.9u2: Axis labels on vertical cross sections

As Yuan just pointed out, the short answer is that this is a transect view (not
a cross section as I originally thought.)

File --> View Window --> etc.

We have a meeting now. I will try to get back to this, this afternoon, but
perhaps that is enough of a hint. Let us know.

-Julien

> Wow, you guys are making me doubt that I did this with IDV.....but I am
> almost certain I did.  And I remember having to use Transect Control too....I
> think.
>
> I will be trying to duplicate this kind of plot, except with the vertical
> scale better defined on the bottom, for my classes next week.  So I will let
> you know.
>
> John

Ticket ID: CUX-210969
Department: Support IDV