[IDV #DLK-353812]: to subset the area near the far side of the map

Hi Nirmal.

I am having a bit of trouble understanding what you are trying to do, but you
can subset your data by going to

Dashboard --> Field Selector --> Displays. There you can subset your data by
Times Level Region Stride.

Let us know if that accomplishes what you wish.

-Julien

> Hi,
>
> I am working on the area of southern Spain to the Mid Africa where I
> have to extract data in longitudinal range of 18W to 10 E. Since the
> data will be no longer available I need to save it. The data is from
> NOMAD available from Unidata community  server.
>
> The problem is I cannot subset the mentioned longitudinal extent. Well
> it may be from the data provider but I just wondered if there is a way
> to select this range in IDV.
>
> Thank you.

Ticket ID: DLK-353812
Department: Support IDV