[IDV #RBY-668390]: ISL - Capture image of cross section?

> Hi Yuan,
>
> I want to capture an image of the cross section 2D image.
>
> Thanks,
>
> George

Hi George,
    Try this simple version ISL:
<isl debug="true">
     <!-- This is an XML comment -->
     <bundle file="${islpath}/csTest.xidv"/>
     <pause />

     <image file="${islpath}/SLD.gif" display="sld"/>

</isl>

Let me know if this is not what you wanted.

Yuan

> >> Hi Julien,
> >>
> >> I uploaded the netCDF file.  It is called 20101109_200000.nc.  The
> >> bundle that is used with the ISL script expects this file to be found in
> >> /d1/IDV.  Let me know if you need anything else.  It is not a problem
> >> that this has taken some time.  It is not an urgent issue.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> George
> >
> > Hi George,
> >      I just want to make it more clear if you want to capture an image of
> > the cross section 2D image already displayed in the control window, or you
> > want to have more flexible control of the cross section when you run the
> > isl script.
> >

> > Yuan

> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: RBY-668390