[IDV #APD-588827]: IDV Station ragged array (contiguous) representation

> Hi Julien,
>
> I am choosing "netCDF/GEMPACK point data files"
>

> Helfried

Hi Helfried,
       The problem is that you need to subset this kind of big point dataset.
To create a point data display,the IDV will read in all the data and create the
data object for each point, so the only possible is to do the spatial subset of
this data after load the data into the IDV. In the Field Selector window, the
lower right panel is the subset panel, in the Region, you can do the subset.
Select a small region and then .....

Yuan

Ticket ID: APD-588827
Department: Support IDV