[IDV #BYU-416373]: making satellite local

> Full Name: David Ahijevych
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 2.9u2
> Operating System: linux
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: I upgraded from version 2.2 to 2.9 today, and I can't
> find the option to make satellite images local. Before, I was able to query
> the adde server and save the AREA files to disk. Is this feature gone, or is
> it accessible in a different place?
> Thank you.
> Dave

Hi Dave,
     What a big jump you had here. I don't know how you save the area file to
the disk in the 2.2 version, but in the 2.9 version, you can try under main
menu bar, Data > Satellite Image > Edit > Make Data Source Local. I believe it
is working. Let me know if you have any problem.

Yuan

Ticket ID: BYU-416373
Department: Support IDV