[IDV #BIR-238475]: Convert FY-2D satellite imagery to netcdf file which IDV can display?

> Full Name: dave
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_2.9u2\jre version: 1.6.0_20
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem:
>
> Dear guys?
>
> I have some fy-2D satellite imagery, which is local micaps format. I have
> know the imagery's projection, center location, left corner location,
> every pixel's longitude and latitude. My problem is how can I construct
> a netcdf file which IDV can display.
>
> Very thanks!
>
> dave

Hi daikan,
     It has been a while not hearing from you, does it mean that you are not
running the IDV very often? :)

     If you are talking about AWX format, the IDV should be able to display the
dataset, no need to convert to the nc format. Let me know if you have any
trouble to load the AWX file.

Yuan

Ticket ID: BIR-238475
Department: Support IDV