[IDV #GHV-811970]: about IDV

> Dear supporter,
>

> I am a meteorologist working inGuilinChina. I was a visiting scholar in 2008
> working inNorman. I knew the IDV.  So I download and setup to show the radar
> data ofGuilin. But I can not locate toGuilin city. II don’t know Why? How to
> deal with this question?Guilin is located in110°17?   25°19? . How to put the
> china province background on it.

Hi Xianghong,
     I also received your other emails sent to me. But it is better to answer
your question here.
     The IDV can read and display cinrad level2 dataset, but only a few Chinese
stations available in the IDV station table. If a station is not in the table,
you can not relocate the display. If you are planning to download the source
code and build the IDV, you can modify the table, it is named nexradstns.xml.
     There is a plugin of China map, you need to do it first, and then restart
the IDV, the province should be available.

     I don't know about the AVN format.
       By the way, I don't QQ, you can send me your phone number.

Yuan

> Next , how to save the picture to AVN data.
>

> Thank you. I am expecting your help.
>

> Xianghong Li

Ticket ID: GHV-811970
Department: Support IDV