[IDV #AOT-741707]: creating a movie with an isl script

Hi again Bill

Here is more information I did not know earlier (passed to me via Don):

If the version of OpenGL on the graphics card is not what Java3D expects, it
will automatically go into Direct-X mode.  So, that would explain how he could
be running Direct-X without changing runIDV.bat.  See:

https://j3d-core.dev.java.net/j3d1_5_2/RELEASE-NOTES.html

(last sentence in the Windows section)

-Julien

Ticket ID: AOT-741707