[IDV #VVK-969556]: IDV Unkown vertical coordinate

> Dear Yuan,
>
> Thanks fort he infos.
> I tried to change the "standard_name" and "formula" in IDW but I only could
> change these in Proporties-Metadata which had no effect ?
> How / where can I change "standard_name" and "formula" in my .nc-file ???
>
> Thanks a lot in advance
>
> Stefan Peters

Hi Stefan,
      You can use ncml to modify the netCDF file, here is a link of ncml:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/ncml/

If you have any question about the standard of netCDF file, please email
address@hidden

Yuan

Ticket ID: VVK-969556
Department: Support IDV