[IDV #HJM-898946]: Can't view Full Disk satellite images in custom orthographic projection? (IDV 2.9)

Hi, Evan

Thanks for the additional information.

We are able to confirm exactly what you describe.

As a work around, would it be possible to for you to choose a smaller image
size (e.g. 2000 x 2000)?

When I choose a smaller image size, I have no problem seeing the custom
"geos_east" projection.

We suspect there is some sort of boundary anomaly which we are going to have to
track down.

Many Thanks,

-Julien

Ticket ID: HJM-898946