[IDV #BFJ-125182]: date on plot

Jonathan-

> is there anyway not to include the day/month/year the data is a combination
> of days and years so in the long run it ends up being quite confusing for the
> person looking at it. If this is not possibal that is fine and I will figure
> out a way to get the point across with a date of some sort on there.

If this is the only data you are going to be displaying (i.e. you  are not
mixing with realtime data), you can use the date format in the Preferences
dialog (under the Formats & Data tab) to set the times to just be HH:mm (just
type it in to the box).  That way the default format of the dates will just
show hours and minutes.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: BFJ-125182
Department: Support IDV