[IDV #WFF-602200]: scale in isl file

Hi Stu,

> The viewpoint tag in the isl file has a single value called scale.
> What is this value?
>
> The View->Properties->Aspect window shows three values called scale.

In actuality there are 3 scales in the 3D display, X/Y/Z. In practice the IDV
only uses one scale value and applies it to X/Y/Z

> Is there a way with an isl file to change the display as if the user made
> a number of zoom-in clicks, without settina any other display isl values?

The viewpoint tag in isl has a bug. It is supposed to default to the current
values for rotation, scale, etc., if they aren't defined in the tag. But it
doesn't. I have fixed this and it will be in tonight's build. So you'll be able
to do:
<viewpoint scale="1.5"/>
for example.

-Jeff