[IDV #FSW-602906]: Radar Files

> Full Name: Paul Bouchereau
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows Vista
> Hardware: Java: home: H:\Program Files\IDV_2.8u1\jre version: 1.6.0_17
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem:
>
> Hello;
>
> If I DL files from NCDC for two radar sites, for example DL reflectivity,
> but put all files in one directory, will IDV be able to display all the
> files. I want to display simultaneously Aberdeen and Bismark at the same
> time frame. Is this possible.
>
> Paul

Paul,

    You can save all the files in the same directory, and the IDV can display
all the data. But, to display simultaneously two different stations, it would
be a little tricky, the data files from two different stations may not be at
the same animation time.

Yuan

Ticket ID: FSW-602906
Department: Support IDV