[IDV #XKW-332284]: Station time series plot not working

Hi Reinoud-

It turns out that while the fix does work, the issue you report below is the
real problem.  This is an issue in the Java netCDF library, so I'm going to
transfer this ticket over to them.

Thanks for reporting the problem.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: XKW-332284