[IDV #BIG-535678]: Where can I find GFS data older than 45 days old?

Hi Dave-

> OK...I'll wait to hear from you.  In the meantime, I have plenty of other
> things to keep me busy! :)

The lead.unidata.ucar.edu server has been upgraded and the 0.5 degree GFS now
works.  We're still looking into the 1.0 degree forecast hours, but if you want
1 degree, just use a stride of every other point on the .5 degree. ;-)

Let us know if you have any problems with that.

Don

Ticket ID: BIG-535678
Department: Support IDV