[IDV #HSY-189050]: IDV isl scripting

Hi Jun,

> Is there any example to plot wind vectors using isl?
>

> Such as these examples in <display> Create a display
> http://mailman.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/isl/DataAndD
> isplays.html
>

> I now can do contour plots, need detail documentation for vector plot in
> isl.

You can always just create the plot you want interactively in the IDV and then
save it as a bundle file that you use in the isl.

You can also explicitly specify a display in isl with the display tag:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/isl/DataAndDisplays.html#display

The type can be any of those listed here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/isl/controls.txt

including planviewflow

I see in the list of properties:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/isl/DisplayProperties.html

That we don't list some of the vector properties (like spacing, etc.)
We'll remedy that.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: HSY-189050
Department: Support IDV