[IDV #NXM-447224]: sample

Hi Tijn,
Sorry for the delay but this request slipped through.

> Is there an API method to sample a csv-point datasource (as attached) is a
> similar manner the Time-series/data probe does it?
>
> I wanna use it from a jython function...

Do you mean you have a collection of point data and you want to get the set of
obs that are closest to a given point?

If so, I had started in on this a while ago but never finished it. If this is
what you want I'll take a crack at finishing facility.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: NXM-447224
Department: Support IDV