[IDV #HFH-222281]: Install Florida Bathymetry data

> Thanks. I don't get the error but the data does not display. It appears
> to be available but I can't make it display on the map.

Are you decimating the grid or subsetting? If not then you probably aren't
getting the data because the server throws an error on really big requests.
Maybe the IDV isn't showing the error message?

I can access and display the data when I decimate by taking every 10th point
(1000x13000 grid)

-Jeff

Ticket ID: HFH-222281
Department: Support IDV