[IDV #RUL-757497]: Problem with text Drawing control background

> Interesting, Jeff....BTW, the html tags make for a lot of flexibility...
>
> I'm wondering, though, since this is an issue that surprises people if
> we shouldn't somehow default the ordering of the scenes to always make
> drawing control stuff "brought to front"....  Don't laugh too hard at
> my naivete for that, though....

Hi Tom,
The problem is that the "bring to front" is really just the order the displays
have been added. Say you have a drawing and then sometime later you add a new
display. The IDV would have to re-render the drawing control displays every
time something new has been added.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: RUL-757497
Department: Support IDV